I love my new workplace.
Usually, its either I hate it before the first month's over or I left within the first month. NOT THIS TIME!
I never skip a day.
I never grudge a day.
And yes! New friends of course mentioning Peter.
The all so hilarious Peter. *Smirks*
YOU BRING JOY AND LAUGHTERS TO MY LIFE.
ALL HAIL PETER!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA. SUCKA.
And Jerry! Any info of games and console, ASK HIM!
And dont be racist. Malay rocks! >_>
And of course, Xiao Hui is always here to gossip. =]
Love you!
Working with you is always such fun.
Next time, i'll go wherever you will go.
And seriously, I cant wait for my Ps3.
Cant wait to start.
I still misses the Guppies and our drunkard night.
But sadly, I doubt we would ever meet again.
Maybe its my fault. But its just all about the time and circumstances.
Really sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment