_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, April 25, 2008

Peter, your my favourite.

From Ryan's blog.




What Trish Means



You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.

You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.

You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.



You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.

You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.

You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.



You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.

Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.



Work. Tiring. Moody. Irritable.
Things to describe Peter.
Mean, sacastic, whiney, paranoid, childish, old man.
I CANT BELIEVE HIM.

Congratulation, you have just succeed in irritating me thrice every hour.
Three times ten. Thirty times today. Your a champion.
I had "You dont know music." in his face. That should crush his ego for a while.
Cant believe he said, everything else isnt important except the words.
So your saying all music should be acapela, if not it isnt music?
Your too shallow to discuss intellectually.
Your not a teacher. Though you wish to be. You dont have to use the RED PEN at all. XiaoHui you should know what I mean, that bastard.
You dont have to be my conscious. I know what I've done wrong. Dont have to point it out and ask me if that is wrong and remind me over and over again. Use your fucking common sense.
You dont have to be my weighing machine and remind me that I have excess fats.
I know how much I have accomplished, I wont let you demoralise me.
Im not your lover nor your wife. You can stop crying to me about the work and the boss.
Just stop talking to me for now. I have my period god damn it. Im having the hormonal changes. Stop making me too pissed to even work.
And ya, EDITS:
You dont have to SCARE me by telling me what will Boss Colin do if I this that here there. Thank you for attempting to scare me but i am not swayed.

Ridge racer! SO FUN! I never played a racing game before in my life and its one of my favourite passing time tools right now.

I should trim my hair.

Im becoming boyish. Things I bought are like men's hobby.
iPod. Electric guitar. Next would be PS3.
Where is my shopping sprees suppose to be?

Im having guitar lesson tomorrow and im still here watching "The Hottie and The Nottie" on the net. I dont wanna be late again, you know what would happen.
I respect what im learning.

Nights.

No comments: