A lifetime partner in which we both thought at the beginning was the least expected.
Saturday.
Nick kept calling my house to confirm my whereabouts and insist I call him before I leave the house for guitar lesson. And he even said, hes still in Tekong and booking out soon. So I couldnt see him til late afternoon.
I called him and walked into the MRT station.
"Surprisingly", I saw him there at the MRT station.
I KNEW IT! I already suspected he was giving me a suprise.
I even told XiaoHui the other day, "I think Nicholas is going to suprise me."
Nonetheless, I truely appreciate it. It was very sweet of him.
I was smiling all the way when I was walking towards the MRT station, expecting him there.
Went to get his new amplifier after guitar lesson.
Took a cab to Beach Rd to get his army stuffs.
Took a cab back to my home to put his amp here. Because of NS he couldnt really use it so.... I GET TO USE IT HAHA. And I love it.
Took a cab to his house.
What a cabby day.
We talked we laughed we giggled we smiled sweetly we stared into each other's eyes we hugged we embraced we enjoyed we love we bickered we hoaxed we are in love!
Okay. I dont know what Im talking about. Im exhausted.
Hes not gonna be booking out next week.
These 10 days is gonna fly by.
And im gonna progress more.
Thank you for all that you gave.
NIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment