_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Me:"Can you help me off the window? Its very bright I cant sleep. ... ... Off?"
*Shrugs*
Sis:"But its very stuffy in here, I on the other side of the window? ... ... On?"
*Shrugs*

-

Yesterday night, when I looked at the msg on the screen, I allowed my tears to trickle down and let out a whisper, "But without you..."

Everytime every moment I thought of him, there would be these thousands of glazing blades stabbing deep into my heart. Down under my throat feel like millions of unspeakable words plugg and jam right there as I struggle to catch a wisp of breath without having my vision blur. The lungs in the chest shrink to a air-tight rubber balloon. A movie will then starts playing in my head. A smile, a pair of eyes of longing, a feeling of happiness. My lungs feel lighter and my breathing turns perfectly normal. This is the point where I miss him even more dearly.
Days will pass, memories of him will camoflage into the surroundings, my mind will clear him out. And then once again, things, songs and images will once reminds me of him.

Do you feel the same way too?

No comments: