Just finished watching 200 pounds beauty. A little too late isnt it? Got it off from youtube tho.
It is soooo touching! I nearly cried but I didnt.
I <3 her Dad. Hes cute.
I wish I could lose all these weight too. If I could be as pretty as her, I tell you I dont mind doing a whole body make over either. But then again, nah, it feels too weird.
I got the full album of 200 pounds beauty OST.
Msn me for the song.
Tracklist
01. Beautiful Girl - Kim Ah Joong
02. Byul - You Me
03. Maria - Kim Ah Joong
04. Dance With My Daddy - Alex of Clazziquai
05. You Don’t Know I Love You - U
06. Superstar - Loveholic
07. Tulip - Benny(Sang Sang Band) Feat. Jong Hwi
08. Miss You Much - You Me
09. Beautiful Girl(teaser Edit) - Kim Ah Joong Feat. Alex And
10. As a fool - Kim Hyung Joong
11. Byul(movie Edit) - Kim Ah Joong
No comments:
Post a Comment