_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Black Friday.

So appalling.

Remove it. The 'it' is not anything. Its a part of you, it is something that belongs to you.
"Im not ready" Oh yea thats a totally responsible answer. Look at the situation, do you think its important if your ready or not? You think im ready either? No I am not. We are young adults, wheres the responsiblity.

You said remove it so easily. Of course.
You got NOTHING to face.
I got EVERYTHING to face alone.
You got NOTHING to lose.
I got everything to lose.
I can list down what I have to face, now tell me, what do you have to face?

I repeat, you have nothing to face.

My life is pretty well screwed up. Every year's a bad year. What can I say? "This is a bad year" thats not my word. "This is a bad decade." That my word. God hates me and I hate him too.
Life is already unstable, PLEASE THROW A BOMB UPON ME AGAIN PLEASE SO I CAN FINALLY NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
Bestow death upon me.

And what can you do for me?

The quietness - My house
Chaw.
P.S I hope my Daddy hits me until he kills the liveS. Take my life.

No comments: