Im sorry that im in love with rock. You dont know me, dont act like you do. I am not an angel.
PLEASE do not say something about things that YOU do not know. You have such shallow knowledge about rock, so why say something like that about rock. WHAT DO YOU KNOW. You dont know rock. Dont act like you do.
"Rock music has its roots in 1950s-era rock and roll and rockabilly.
Rock developed a number of subgenres, such as soft rock, blues rock, post-hardcore, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, screamo and punk rock."
It is subgenres from rock. Of course its rock. Wth are you talking about.
"Singing styles can include relativly standard melodic, harmonious rock-style singing; ragged, usually high-pitched screaming; barked shouting, and whispering.These various singing styles can be used by the same band, and often within the same song, and are typically meant to express strong emotions."
I respect that you do not enjoy rock. I did not force you to listen to them. So please respect that I love rock. Do not make any stupid critics of it in front of me if you dont even listen to them or dont have the least knowledge about them.
You dont even respect me. Is this love? Love me for what I am. Do not love me for what you want me to be. Stop trying to change me.
"Rock is a hybrid, a mix of various musical styles and genres."
Its hard to say - The used [Alternative rock, its rock.]
Bai.
P.S I am afraid and filled with trepidation of what will happen after tomorrow. At certain times, I have to remind myself that guys run away with responsiblity.
No comments:
Post a Comment