Yesterday was already a worst day for me. Today I had a bad day again.
I started off by being late again >_> No matter how early I woke up I would STILL end up being late. My habit of procrastinating.. BLEH
Then when I reached the workplace I got yelled at by my manager cause I forgot to ask if she have the HSBC credit card. Then the cashier already settle the bill and everything now the customer wanted the HSBC discount and they have to void everything. >_<
And after that I spilled water again =/
Just a bad day BUT today passes fast =)
When I reached home sis told me Hakim called. And told me to call back. I dont intend to but he called me again and I answered. He told me to shower first so I delayed and took a shower after an hour. And I called back, he didnt answer it so eff it.
And... went to pvp to look for Lan =/
I used to be somebody, now I aint nobody...
Wheres the respect. Wheres the glory. Fuck it ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment