_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a had a sad but meaningful dream =/
Mmm how did it start. It started by I and my friends were causing some trouble;didnt know what we did but police were after us. And we ran to a blk and an old man took us in. And I told him my story. Bout kaz3ro and shit. How I spend my year there. And everything. Then one day he told us to turn ourselves in. And we scolded him and said cause he didnt want us there anymore and blah blah blah. Then he just died in front of us;heart attack or w.e. LIKE OMG I feel so sad I think i cried while sleeping -_- And I read his diary, everything was about me... Didnt know how much he cared. He got sketches and words. T_____T

-Treasure everything.

No comments: