_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just went to lunch with yt and pearl. LMAO so funnee we went to the babies section and the funny thing is I was playing with the baby bed. Then the more I play with it the more funny ideas came into my head. I went to get some babies clothes and stuff it into the blanket and make it look like a baby is sleeping there LOL Then I told yt to come and look then after that we decide to put dress the "baby"[pillow] with the baby clothes LMAOO so funny couldnt stop laughing. Then after that, that idiot stole my slippers then we fall down together in Kiddy palace ==; My knee so pain and mai bum >_>
-
"I love you sweetie no matter what happens. I be going school now I'll call you later."
And you called, saying good luck to me. =/
Are you playing around or are you serious when you said that.
You know I love you, it hurts when you push me to some guy. I told you I didnt like him. Yea sure he did call me but do I look like Im interested? I only care on every call you made to me.
I love you..

No comments: