Went for that crappy interview. Were almost late LMAO. Three lazy girls xD. And yea I doubt shes gonna call either ;O But it need black pants which I find it almost too troublesome and Im afraid I wouldnt want to work that kinda job cause I dont got black pants and I dont wanna buy ;( Then went for a manicure or however you spell that. I just wub the colour xD Looks goth ;D Bought a lil baggy and Im almost broke. >_>
Well when I came home, hes gonna sleep. The past few days were also like that. We rarely talk now ;(
And today was like, xh and ken, xy and jw, py and yl. Im like ... ;( Im so envious of them ;
But I just wanted Methy Meth :Wub: When can I be as xing fu as them? ;D
Im still waiting for the days of happiness. But honestly, I dont look at guys anymore. I dont seems as interested in guys like I do last time. Cause everything I do I only think of him. I dont give a crap about other guys nemore ;O!! But It may seems a lil too impossible I just hope the day will come ><;; ... As he promised >_>...
But I still wouldnt believe xPP
No comments:
Post a Comment