Meep ._.
*Yawns* Still feeling grouchy x_X
Still thinking about yesterday ><;;
Iunno what happen that I totally snob David, Haku and Meth. >_> Gah. Prolly just because of what Bruno says.
*Gasps* Ron just pmed me... ... ... o.o ... =o
Bah. Watched Date movie with Xy and her friends. Was seriously hilarious lmfao. Was like fack I couldnt stop laughing.
Alphy sold the house. He said my commission is not gonna be less than 500$. Couldnt be better = ]
Just watched final destination 3 too. O_O wtf man wtf. Its soooo gross. Buttaa I wubb it grrosss. xPP
Gonna go to a job agency with Xy on tuesday. And Alphy made a bet that I couldnt save up to 3k in 6months. Psh. How mean. >>;;
And I'll prolly take up a course in July. Yea and claro, all my friends were like = O *GASPS* *Pinch* wow... I aint dreaming. Rofl those fags really amuse meh. I WUB JOO FUCKTARDS = ]
No comments:
Post a Comment