_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

*Take a deeeep breathe*
*Breath out heavily*

ZOMG!! MY FEEET HURRRTTSSS LIKE A MUDAFUKA X_x Been shopping for two days straight with that high heels and its like I havent been out for like a few months and I suddenly wear that heels. It suuuure hurts.

They can hear me complaining for the whole day without stopping. Zomg X_x... Anyways Im happee ^.~

Anyways yea.. David is kinda sad that I snob him 24/7 Well I didnt mean to but I dont know why or how hes gotten irritating to me. Prolly the once in a month thingy ;O But yea X_x Hes hurt. But gah w/e.

And yar im happy about something. When im back, everyone is out there for me :] I know I havent been contacting you guys for a hella long time. Im sorry and I swear I will get back to you guys' life on the track ;D

Alllllll I need now is a job to help me stay away from the com xP Cause without moneh I wont go out. I wont go out equals to stay in front of the com 24/7. So yar gimme a job pweasssee X_x

And o I dont think my mum will be supposting my schooling fees. What a fag. Dont you want me to study?! ?!!
?!! You biotch :O Riiight w/e. I will try to think of ways then O_o.. Or not... Gah. I dont care. Imma take a step at a time ><;;

Meh im bored. Angie's asleep and I got no one to talk to T_T. How sad... Wakkeee uppp Angiiee wakeee uppppp :]
Hun read my msg *Wink wink*

LMAO I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF FOR ONE WHOLE HR :O Im that sad LMAO Naaaahh I aint. Im just too bored :O I aint emo dude. -_-!!

Aiiiiight. Gonna shower despite my hurting feeet X_x Lates peeps.

No comments: