_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Today i went to suntec city esplanade bugis and plaza singapura... wow! The day was incredible! Wow AND the most amazing happen!! A caucasian asked me and my friends for directions.. and michelle and i was like what what? yes? can i help you? Cause me and michelle was crazy over them! WHOOO HOOO!! IMMA SOOO HAPPY!! Then we even lead him all the way to the station! Haahaz! He is soo friendly and cute! I cant stop myself from smiling! Hahazz i was smiling all the way man! He even offer us the mangosteen that he was eating! HaahZ! He said that his country didnt have that fruit.. And the sad thing was we reach the station.. haiz... and he will be flying back to canada tomorra... This is the first time im talking to a caucasian for suck a long duration... HAHAz and i went shopping afterwards.. I dont like singapore's clothing that they are selling! it totally sucks! I hate it! And my shopping sprees was so budget.. sad...

No comments: