_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, December 06, 2004

Man... im finally sick man... sick isnt a very good thing to feel about I finally tasted the worst. God really damn me.. Heat in the brain and aching everywhere. The camp is damn boring. We are having extra cme lesson for a full i think 4-5hrs man. That was god damn sucky. Then most of the time we were sitting around. Cos most of the time we were sitting just sitting. Dawg.. Then the next was the same too, just fart around and along. I just do not give a shit about what they gonna do man.. the sun was blazing man and we still need to do those lame obstacles courses. Those peeps just told us to try it for some experience. I rather climb a real mountain for a damn good experience. Doesnt it make some sense? I stay in the sun for about three whole motherfucking hours. Man then at that time im really getting 38 hot dawg.. They really lose it man... But many funny things happen in the camp which is memorable hahahz... So funny man those peeps.. Next i wanna complain about the sleeping time... THAT MOTHERFUCKING FLOOR IS GOD DAMN HARD TO SLEEP MAN!! Dawg! I cant believe they are gonna let us sleep on that hard hard hard floor. I cant sleep 24/7 man!And the cold was so unbearable and i dun even have a blanket... Then my pain came again... Some peeps there were cool... But some there was just a BG... There was one guy who gave me a deep impression.. wow... But Its not to the point of 143... I cant believe that girl seen one guy then was like 143 already... So ___ ... dunno what to describe her... Tml i still need to go to a prison visit... Wtf they want us to go in izit.. damn... Lucky im sick today tml i go take mc then everything will be alright.. Eminem new encore album the songs was alright too... only some doesnt appeals to me... Yea... aight... hope that i will lose more weight... Bye homs

No comments: