_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

This is the journal of kip... poor thing

I sit here all alone. I am always alone. I don't know who I am. I want to be something I can never be. I try so hard every day. But in the end, I hate myself for what I've become.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only reason I stay alive is because of hope. Even though I am repulsive and few people know who I am, I still feel that things might, maybe, just a little bit, get better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every time I talk to her, I have a small amount of hope. But then she will tear it right down. It feels like my heart is breaking. But is that possible? I am so consumed with hate all of the time. Could I ever love anyone? I have feelings, but do I have a heart that's not black and full of animosity?
I know everyone thinks this way sometimes, but I am so full of rage that I feel I could snap at any moment. I think about it every day. Blowing the school up or just taking the easy way out, and walk into a pep assembly with guns. In either case, people that are breathing will stop breathing. That is how I will repay all you . . . for all you put me through.
I feel like everyone against me, but no one ever makes fun of me, mainly because they think I am a psycho. There is one kid above all others that I want to kill. I want nothing more than to put a hole in his head. The one reason I don't: Hope. That tomorrow will be better. As soon as my hope is gone, people die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need help. There is one person that could help, but she won't. I need to find someone else. I think I love her, but she could never love me. I don't know why I try.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sound so pitiful. People would laugh at this if they read it. I hate being laughed at. But they won't laugh after they're scraping parts of their parents, sisters, brothers and friends from the wall of my hate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, someone, help me. All I want is something small. Nothing big. I just want to be happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes hurt. They hurt so bad. They feel like they are trying to crawl out of my head. Why aren't I normal. Help me. No one will. I will kill every last . . . one of you. The thought of you is still racing in my head. I am too drunk to make sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want you to feel this, be this, taste this, kill this. Kill me. Oh God, I don't want to live. Will I see it to the end? What kind of dad would I make? All humans are evil. I just want to end the world of evil.
I don't want to see, hear, speak or feel evil, but I can't help it. I am evil. I want to kill and give pain without a cost. And there is no such thing. . . .
If there was a God, he wouldn't let me feel the way I do. Love isn't real, only hate remains. Only hate.


No comments: