_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, November 02, 2015

Reflections

I had this thought in my head today, "I wanted to do that, lets go do that now."
Lets go do that now since people around me recently had brought up this observation about me, that I do whatever I want, I decide without seeking opinions and does what I had decided without further considerations.

Before this, I had not realized this about myself. I had always thought that I am fickle minded, I procrastinate alot. Never would I believe that, that observation was one of my traits. Listening to that, it made me swell up with pride and confidence. I had always love independence and had always aimed to be someone that doesnt needs anyone. I felt an accomplishment that I am somewhere near who I wanted to be.

In contrast, I had not realized that, the person closest to me, thinks I had left no space for discussion, that I did not seek his opinions or inputs.

Its time, I be a little more sensitive and aware about my speech and actions.

No comments: