_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, November 06, 2015

Frankenstein

It may not be the truth of human kind, but it depicts a true common traits of human nature. It left me doubtful, with a sense of diminished hope. There is no hope for mankind. I love this story, as depressing as I.

In a recent event, the light for hope of change in mankind is dim. My hopes high, for an alteration of perspection in human ability for introspection and wisdom, sank.

Mary Shelley is right. Human, clouded their judgements with emotions and convenience would not recognise what is true in front of them. But to wallow in their self pity and self indulgence. Human, weaker than their own creations. Human's benevolence only served what is good for them and their parochial justifications and opinions.

Not all man are created equal. It is such a pity for myself to cast a judgement of disgust to this lowly creature that I have contacted recently, as I had also became clouded by emotions of disgust.

Maybe awareness and reflections are not a forte of humankind.

No comments: