Went to walk around in KPO and out we go.
Why?! FULL HOUSE AT 8PM ONLY.
Its the high life.
Its the beautiful life.
They say, the ugliest people around is either they are lazy or they are poor.
I totally agree this time.
Why?
80% of the crowd in KPO looks like some celebrity of sorts.
Men and females. SO FUCKING GORGEOUS!
Its a visual orgasm.
Still, I dont think I fit in with such a crowd.
Such high life, such tight constrain.
My soul cant seems to breath.
Because freedom is my soul.
Everyone seems to be tightly concerned about their behaviours.
One thing that I like about this crowd, is that they look damn smart.
Looks + Brains kind of people. Who knows? Haha.
Tho my friend said I blend in damn well with the crowd.
I think my soul does not. I wouldnt be happy.
I think I fit in at the bar with a bunch of rockers and musicians doing crazy stuffs. Haha!
Still, it was a great experience being there.
I dont mind going there again but not my regular hangout.
We went to Cold Hard Beer next.
I LOVE IT!
Its more like my kind of place.
Guns and Roses, Nirvana playing in the background with beer.
Ahh. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment