_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, January 04, 2010

The scarab beetle.

My favourite beetle since I was young flew into the house today, and I decided to find more infomation about this beetle that I love!
Its called the Scarab beetle.

Its weird i love this beetle so much yet it is said that beetle is an ill omen.
WHY so negative about the beetle.
=/
Isolation. Just like how bulldog is being isolated.

Let me show you all, what exactly Scarab beetle is.

All these are from the Scarab beetle family.
But I dont think these can be found in Singapore.
And yes! There is golden ones. Its real.








Okay lets welcome the Singapore beetle.























As unattractive as the people are.
LOL. But i love it.



WHY? Because of this beady eyes.



I realised I like insects with beady eyes.
Like lizards. They are cute!
Dont isolate them again.
And no, I dont like cockroaches.

No comments: