_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Gay night.



Night at PLAY.
I respect gays for accepting themselves.
I respect gays for being themselves.
I respect gays for being so courageous.

We are all equal.
Not all clubbers are the rotten bunch.
Not all smokers are the rotten bunch.
Not all with a bad record are the rotten bunch.
And the same saying goes to gays.
Some of them are really really sweet.

P.S Every question, theres an answer.
Every answer theres a doubt.
So whats the truth?

Truth are associated with convinience.
"To a very large extent, of course, we associate truth with convenience – with what most closely accords with self-interest and personal well-being or promises to avoid awkward effort or unwelcome dislocation of life.

But perhaps most important of all, people approve most of what they best understand. As just noted, economic and social behavior are complex, and to comprehend their character is tiring. Therefore, we adhere, as though to a raft, to those ideas which represent our understanding."
-Galbraith


Dont you think?

No comments: