_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cant get distracted.

Man, I almost forgot how tiring it is to stay focus.
With five years of idling around, no stress no pressure, I feel really tired and frustrated to keep myself on track.
Well the first step is always the hardest, I just have to get use to it.
Going to school everyday, is even harder than picking up the guitar for the first time.
I lost focus on many things this year.
I got so distracted by all the things that is happening around.
And its so tiring to stay focus as well.
I have been wavering for a while now.
But I have to force myself to stay focus this time.
Studies, guitar, as well as handling relationships.

To do these, I need to have tremendous strength from you, my Lord.

-

A summary for Valentine's.
A great day for me.
The absolute wonderful Valentine's I had.
The second year of celebrating V's with Nick.
He actually plan the whole trip to Sentosa without me knowing.
We spent the evening there chilling out romantically with candles and all.
Love the ambiance love the music love the companions love the laughters.
And the girls joined us in the night.
Ha ha, the things we do.
We should do this again.

It is so much better than giving gifts itselves.
I am happy at that moment.
Thats all that counts.

OH and the flowers were amazing.
It bring such delights to me.
I vowed to have them in my future house.
I would smile every morning to see those colourful blossoms.

Its only a pity my camera sucks.
Couldnt capture the liveliness of the colours.




























No comments: