_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Work.

Ever since Uncle Peter have gone........... I've been so HAPPY!
Working's a joy now.
Because of "THE TEAM!" Yes, thats what we call US.
CHAN, SHELDON AND ME! HAHAHAH XIAOHUI YOU ARE THE VICTIM LOL!
Everyone should seriously see our hand signs.
Seriously not to miss out the jokes and the laughter we caused.
The imitation of the 'shuai' UNCLE!
The huge eyes and the huge mouth HAHA!
Such and such.
I never fail to go to work without laughing til my eyes couldnt open.
And of course, I LOVE RISHI!
No one, NO ONE should bully him. So cute.

29th May.
I was working full day. I looked tired and sad.
I sat at the high chair at the back.
Sheldon came and asked me a question.
Almost immediately my tears rolled.
And 30mins later,

TADA!


They suprised me! So nice of them.
I cant imagined working without them, end of June.
I would seriously miss them.
And the constant call of "LAU PUI MUN"!

Okay random pics.







I know i know the fish is really random.
You should seen it real life. ITS REALLY HUGE!

No comments: