_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Destroy lives.

What a fun night!
Got a call from XH to have supper at Geylang.
Her friend Apple, drove us wildly through the roads.
I would say, I love her driving style. HA! Wild and crazy.
I have been there quite a number of times, but I have never seen quite a view like that! The ladies there were GORGEOUS!
They were like, "Pai pai chan." (They were all standing in line.)
And I NEVER seen so much prostitute at once in my life.
There were vietnamese, indonesian, taiwanese all countries LADIES HAHA.
I almost drool! Everywhere you turn you see ladies!
And most of them have the model figure, such a waste.
I was like, bulging eyes and opened mouth. I wish I was a guy HA.

And of course not forgetting those buff and sexy special operation police who raid those gambling dens. Like as if they care, they were back to business once they left. Ironic.

The pretty ladies, the pimps, the gambling dens, the SOCs?(The one with red beret).

-

Honestly, I havent had songs that captivate me in a long time.
Joe Satriani is my god.
Seriously, every song I first heard of his, took my breathe away.
I fell in love with his songs overnight.

P.S I dont want it I dont want it I dont want it.
Someone please hit me hard. Give me a minor accident.

No comments: