Saturday March 08
Went to my guitar lesson. As expected, enjoyed it throughly.
Teacher gave me another free lesson on the next next week. Im exhilarated!
Went to Clementi Woods with Nick, Ernies and her BF.
We were on the queue and were discussing about Halal.
My sister and I were like imitating the RK Pork House indian guy so loudly!
Nick was like,"Eh the malay guy looking." -_-
HAHA so funny!
The whole day was funny and I enjoyed it.
Not forgetting the salmon slices. HAHA.
After dinner, we met up with my Dad and watched 10,000BC. Not so good.
-
I expect life to get duller for me. Or in any case, darker into the tunnel.
But whatever I believed in, I always believed the year would always be exciting in some ways. Well, I create the sources of fun right. ;D
Year for me,
Guitar, studies, work, sisters.
And it repeats, and maybe some after work's fun. Nyah.
Gotta find a new guitar teacher. The current one is leaving.
Its such a great pity! I adore his fine charactor and his teachings.
Really hope the next one would be as comfortable.
And no, I dont want Simon Lai.
I would feel much uncomfortable, hes too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment