_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

G for guitar.

I am going to change all my meals to Fruits-THElicious!
I dont care how. Im not gonna jog for an hour without losing a pound.
All my boredom, all my energy, all my time, all the effort.
I have NO, NO tolerance for boredom.
I could spend time on my guitar doing the same thing over and over for more than an hour, but NOT jogging.

Speaking of which.
Guitar had taught me many important "life" lessons.
Well, it increased patient with myself.
Give myself enough time and taking it slowly.
I remembered the first time I started out, it was like, Im having all sorts of thoughts in my head. "I cant do this." "What? This is absurd. How could I learn this in a week? I cant even move my fingers now. I got finger cramps." "My finger is too fat and short." "Its too complicated." "I want to learn that, but I cant even do this."
It was overwhelming.
I was very impatient and I wanted it done right now.
So the next few days from the first, was a drag. And then it came like WHAM! "E-eh! CAN ALREADY!"
Its just a matter of getting used to the motions.
And now I know, things are not as hard as it seems, its just a matter of time and effort. This applies to all sorts of matter as well.

So what I want to say to the world is,
relax, take your time, enjoy the journey and one day all will come around.
Have faith.
Whether it be work, studies, life crisis.

-

I am, SATISFIED with what I saw. HAHA!
I am hot. I am funny. I am ridiculous and I am going to take a damn relaxing shower right now.

Ciao.
P.S Im gonna get GuitarPro soon! And no, I didnt pay for it.
My smart ass friend cracked it HAHA How genious.

No comments: