I MANAGED TO GET UP TO WORK THIS MORNING. Geebus.
How the fuck did I do that?
Heng yong wasnt mad at me for busting off work on Monday.
LUCKY ME. I was soooo guilty.
Drinking always have the priority. ;]
Bruise from start of work til the end.
I was under the table getting new piece of shorts for customer.
Knocked my head hard before getting up.
She laughed. I laughed with her tho it hurt like fuck.
I "kiyup" my last finger on the same place.
End of work.
Three straight consecutive "OUCH!"
CAUSED BY XIAO HUI.
Sang the whole day at work.
Its SO BORING!
This classic rock "I live my life for you - Firehouse/Lifehouse" had become my current fav working song.
I served a filo couple today, and felt a tingling of sadness.
It was the man's voice and accent that caught me.
Tears just flowed suddenly when I looked at him.
I let them walked away.
He doesnt recognised me.
Perhaps I got the wrong person.
Had some angry talking session with XH during break.
I guess I have to just hope for karma.
Til it take its turn.
My conscience are clear and yours arent.
National day's eve. CLUBBING with them girlies!
Actually, I dont know who im gonna go who.
Its either with GAP or XY's usual suspect.
I hope I could go with both groups but I doubt its highly impossible.
UNLESS we went to the same one.
Then it would be like that night at Royal Pub.
No more drinks? Just go to the other table. HAHA.
Okay thats not my motive.
Its four months til Christmas. How time passes.
Night.
P.S Mom, I need my money.
P.P.S CRYSTAL! I NEED THE PICTURES! ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment