Tonight's supper was somehow, ... ... depressing.
I never thought I would get so agitated and tensed up the moment the thoughts of him came into my mind.
I was so work up that my words couldnt come out right.
The sentence to curse, came out like a retarded slur.
I walked into the MRT and sat down.
My eyes sting from the sudden wetness as the terrific thoughts of the huge lamp that shone brightly above, white ladies with masks, stared at me from above.
The horror, the trepidation will never be recognised by anyone.
The helplessness and fear.
Thanks. The anger keeps me going.
Keeps me pushing myself forward every single day.
-
If you would ask me what do I fear the most, I would answer you, People and the society.
-
Joy! If it happens that anyone cant sleep tomorrow night, feel free to drop by Discussion. Anyone's counting down to payday except me?
No comments:
Post a Comment