Saturday, October 29, 2005
ZOMG! I didnt blog for soooo long. Lots of thing happen since. More donators appeared in pvp owning me. -.- I hate it. Well.. im gonna donate as soon as I found my job. Cheque or cash? Hmm.. Posting my question in the forum. I WANT A PHOTSHOP software. I wanna make my signature for the forum. >.<>=( But now everything is so fine. :D Hah and now I know why aesir is so strong now. He fucking scam chidori. __ Fack! Zomg and after the upgrade = cap1500. wtf?! No lags I hope. Nico and Private tame a doppel for a pet! >.> I want that! Someone even offer 3crds for her pet. Nico gave me and ron an alice for a pet. :D And everyone was like how to tame an alice>.> HOCUS POCUS! -.- AND I FINALLY GOT A CHII!!! Yea I finally make it for myself. And today i was at serenity. And I had no friends there cause I dont play there often. Since holy is closed I was hoping I could see my friends there. Then the first person I saw was sid. I see the nick Gondes. Ok its confirm him I shouted sid! xD He was like how do you know. I said Duh Gondes is your second nick -.- Then another person appeared. ITACHI! xDD Guess whats his nick?!?! His nick----> SOMEONE STOLE MY NAME<----- -.- -.- -.- -_-''''' swtttttttttttttt He was full of craps. Then BOSS appeared! He was sitting in alde. And I saw him reforming out guild. xDD I was like hey steve its ahem. Then he invited all members from holy that was playing in serenity for the time being XDD JONSHE WAS THERE TOO!! I appreciated him =D And I will not ever forget him and will helped him whenever he needs help =D Tough time lvling in serenity. Exp was whack there. Sucks like hell. I was on a maaajor anolians and turtle killing! Zomg and the lvl was still like.... And I NEVER done a 100 breaker on noob in my whooole life. I done one this time. Damn. Rofl. And those two punk one was lvl1 the other was lvl14 when to pvp! -.- I was like o...k If u want. Then i tag along when i went in alllll were dead. LMAO -.- I come out saying that was kinda lame. -.- Rofl! That was fucking funny! So now i will be doing some crazy lvling to help at least a little for steve. He said he wanted an alde castle. For lvling I guess. I hope many people will be on for woe. And yingting is staying at my hse. She will be going home tommora. End here now. Byees lates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment