Haiz.. Dont think we can go to hp ever again... Our reputation had been even worse than before. It had already been bad. Now? Even worse. Damn. Cant find a place to play billard again. I dont want my skill to deprove.. God damnit. Hope those girls will have their retribution. Damn why they did not hit me. Not thrilling enuff man.
Now my laopo had a new job and i havent even found one. Maybe im too fat and short thats y. She work full time.. Now nobody go out with me le. Feeling bore and sick of my life.
Just came back from ktv pub. Drank one tequila pop and a jug of vodka ribena and many glasses of bourbon coke. Bourbon coke free de. Cause we acc the guy then he treat us. He bought martell and coke as mixer mahz... Drink till song. But dont know y still dont feel drunk cia.
Then just now at ktv pub send Yuren a msg. I still misses him a lot man, after this few weeks he in camp I still misses him so much. Ytd a phone call lights my day and a lighter spoil my day. Damn. I hope Hear some good news from Yuren cia... Praying.. Haiz...
-I miss hp.. Cant bare to leave that place.
-I misses billard already.
-I misses Yuren even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment