_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Ytd went to wait for xy because she just found a job at a restaurant. And that fucking restuarant cost me $4 for two cup of juice. Im already so broke. Then waited for sometime then too bored. Called ming kar then after that go play billard. Haha he lose me pool and billard. But then after that when i go meet ma baby with xy at hougang my billard totally sucks. I dont understand. I really really dont believe it. I dont believe i only hit two balls in. It totally sucks. After that we went to a ktv pub at east coast, drink two glass of beer then went off. What a waste of time two glass?! After that xy went home i went to find ma baby. Just reach home now. But later xy say maybe got chivas drink. But i dunno want to go not. Tml go jb de pub. Not sure i can manage to get or find my passport not. Fuck them.

No comments: