Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Just came back from hougang. My dad go fetch me. Lol sat sat cia. But dunno why ppl keep disiao xy and me lor dont like wor. Haiz friday also dunno whether want to not liaoz. Pat they all la. What the fuck. Dont understand them lor. Everytime attitude. Then Xy dont like him only then dont want contact liaoz. Then Sam and xy how. Then that Sam also lj kia de leh. If like Xy then jio her la. Do until like that liaoz then want how. Because of Pat meh? Kns lor. If he your bro then he should not because he like then dont let u have her mahz. I just feel that Sam is because of Pat but dunno izit that reason or he just wanna play Xy's feeling. Damn. Hate guys. Thats y i always dont like paikia. I wanna find one serious want also difficult. Then he lei. I also dunno la. Like play play only. Kns. Guys sux.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment