_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Monday, October 11, 2004

Today i have learnt. First. A habit dies hard. I thought you have change! Tell me all kinda things that you wont do next time. Told me that you have learnt your lesson. Oh really? I would really want to know. Dun ever forgot what you told me. I will remember it always. I dont know whether to believe you or not. Second. I've learn to hate singapore even more. Today I went out happily to watch a movie it turn out to be an unseen movie! Why? BEcause! Today i went to the cinema to watch a nc-16 movie that requires me to be 16 to watch the fucking movie. And there is only months away before im 16 and further more we are mature beings! Why? 15 means childish? Cant think at all? Need papa and mama by my side izit? Is that what you mean? I have brains godamit! You think im an idiot?! Even if you wouldn't let me in then at LEAST pay me back my fucking money or let me have a change of ticket then you would just let me waste my money and not do anything about it? I just cant believe I waste my money just like that! Its so fuck up. But what can i do?!?! Damit! Anyway whats wrong with us anyway?! Why create this nc-16, pg, m-18 and all age restricted kinda thingy?! It maybe violent or scary so what?! Its our motherfucking business and none of yours! Why?! Your afraid singapore cant think because you think that they have no darn brains and will attact you izit?! Its not scary to ME anyway. Well maybe your just scare. So you think everybody will be scare too right? Well I'm not! Its just your selfish mean little thinking! So why wont you get lost and scratch your back and take back your fucking laws home with you! Bye~! Well bye to the person who created this fucking laws.

No comments: