So people say they just LOSE a friend. And did i say I BREAK off the relationship with them?!?! NO NO NO! Did I? Did I? I didn't did i? So what the fuck is their problem anyway?! They asked what shit is this? I tell ya I DUNNO! So don't give me that kinda shit! Do you guys want to lose a friend? Is that what you guys want? Are you guys hinting me that?! That means you guys start this nonsense just to diss me off? Trying to break off the friendship or what? What is it?! Yea cigarette hurts my health and do you want just a cigarette to hurt our friendship as well?! What the fuck lose a friend... Why do you guys want to condemn her forever? Why not just give her a chance? I just dont understand you guys.... So freaking pissed off... And suddenly all this controversy circles me.. Fucking controversy
No comments:
Post a Comment