Maybe i should do that. Change I mean. No more being a pushover, a doormat, sweet lil ol' Setsuna
which EVERYONE can step on. Why the sudden decision? Let me tell you a story.
Eight years ago, my parents think it could be fun torturing and starving me, messing up with my mind. Well, and
I get on with my life quite normally until i was, let me see, erm... 14. I started going out often and discover the world of
beauty and money. Im became materialitic and i even went to steal my mum's and dad's money. Fifty dollars by fifty a day.
I felt that they are abusing me by not giving me enough money. I steal I cheat I lie to get money. So as days goes by they
found out and they kept away all source of money at home. So I felt that I got no choice but to go out and steal and i steal
for about nearly a year and those stolen good went about nearly less than a thousand dollars worth. A year went by i lead
this kind of life stealing and cheating finding myself where should i really belong. And I can't seems to find myself.
So i continue this life. And i flop badly in the year examination and drop to a lower class.
Three months after my birthday I got caught for stealing and i got a sentence like a fuck up probation and couselling like i gotta
crack or something. Years and years my mum had advise me to find a true friend but not those who meant bad for me. But i
love being with them so i didn't listen to her advise. Until today i got her meaning. Mean girls sux. I will continue the
story of my life and WHY i decided to change as soon as i change the url of my blog. Because blog is meant for me myself and I and not anyone else.
So WHY must people keep coming back to read my blog? And i really can't write my true meaning and true feeling inside my
blog?! HUH?! So think about it blog readers! My new blog add is going to be difficult to guess so... dont try to guess..
hmm but its cool if you guys found it.
No comments:
Post a Comment