From that day on, Little Girl shuts her soul away from the world.
Years past and Little Girl grew up. Little Girl slowly develops her own identity but in truth, she never really found
herself. Little Girl hides behind a happy mask, trying to please everyone. But Little Girl was alone. She wanted someone
to be with her. She wanted someone to listen and to comfort her. Little Girl was lost in the big world.
Little Girl finally found that someone. Oh, what bliss, Little Girl thought.
She finally has someone to care for her and someone to care for. Little Girl was happy.
But lo! friends didn't seem to like Little Girl. They act polite in front of Little Girl but criticize her behind
her back. Oh what sorrow. Little Girl didn't do anything but be nice to the "friends". But the day Little Girl found out
about this, she was hurt. Oh, the pain. The anger. The loneliness.
Why should they be polite to me when they hate me so much? Little Girl wondered. Oh, Little Girl helped them so much in
the past. Sure, Little Girl has done some bad things but one can't help it when she is not perfect. Why trust someone you
hate with your secret when you hate them? They are bound to find out sooner or later. But no, Little Girl won't tell this
secret to anyone. Why? Because it is a secret.
So you see, like Little Girl, I have my share of enemies. God knows WHY they are polite and still tell me stuff they don't
want other people to know when they hate me so much just because I'm always too over-excited over things. So what? That's
my business and it's none of YOURS.
And if you thing I'm power hungry, Fuck You. You can go and screw yourself up the ass. I'm not that type of
person.
Remember that Im the one who make things happen
while you people just sit on your sorry little asses, criticizing me.
No more sweet lil pushover doormat Setsuna. Fuck me up once, I'll fuck you up 10 times harder. I'm not that little girl
anymore. Screw me, I'll screw you over 100 times worst.
No comments:
Post a Comment