The saddest song you ever heard - the most you've said with just one word,
the loneliest prayer you've ever prayed - the truest vow you've ever made,
what makes you laugh, what makes you cry, what makes you mad, what gets you by,
you highest high, your lowest low - these things I wanna know
I wanna know you - like I know myself,
I'm waiting for you - there ain't no one else,
talk to me baby - scream and shout,
I want to know you inside out.
I wanna take my time - I wanna know your mind,
you know there ain't no doubt - I wanna know you inside out.
---
(:
Its been a long time.
I dont know if I can contain it.
Its been some time, its been some time. . .
I dont know if I can contain it.
Its been some time, its been some time. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment