_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories theyre haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

Even with our fists held high
It never wouldve worked out right
We were never meant for do or die

I didnt want us to burn out
I didnt come here to hold you, now I cant stop

I want you to know that it doesnt matter
Where we take this road someones gotta go
And I want you to know you couldnt have loved me better
But I want you to move on so Im already gone

Im already gone, already gone
You cant make it feel right when you know that its wrong
Im already gone, already gone
Theres no moving on so I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that youll find another
That doesnt always make you want to cry

Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldnt keep this love alive
You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go



Horoscope a few weeks ago said,
to end up in an expected result in love.
Unexpected indeed.
I became apathetic to everyone.
Haha. What a joke.

I miss feeling bliss, so when can I get it?
I miss feeling in love.

Kind of saddening actually.
We were once happy.
Now its just empty.
And I see you through.

1 comment:

samuel said...

miss being in love? still gt mi ma=x haha