_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

i<3DOTA











All I am telling everyone now is, no time for club, no time for outings.
But all the way, I have been DOTA DOTA DOTA instead of studying.
I nearly fell asleep on practical.

Lifes good when im alone at home.
I guess this year, I should cut down on handling all kinds of relationship.
Friends, love, family.

Better stay away than butt in and have a say.

APPALLING!
Especially family.

Im gonna just enjoy this peaceful serenade I have with myself.
My solitary enjoyment. Instead of confinement.

N have been gone for a while now.

I cant wait for him to be back yet I wish time wouldnt pass that fast because if he's back, it means O level is finished.
I was so oblivious to how far back I was.
Lazy lazy lazy.

Yet I cant wait for him to come back!
I cant wait for longboarding, lan gaming, guitar-ing, hiking, exploring!
Theres only one that can share most of my interest asides from clubbing and drinking.

I managed to wake up at 9am today with barely 3 hours of sleep.
PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments: