I found my life incredibly BORING since I started BMC. (It doesnt helps when I couldnt get along with the BMC girls.)
No more parties, no more boys (boys had become singular tense since few years ago), no more drunk and trashy scenes from the girls, no more scamming drinks from dirty old men, no more extra money to spend and the ultimate, no more dressing up beautifully.
No money = no shopping
No shopping = sloggy and boring clothes
Sloggy clothes = no dressing up
In addition, my year has been school, guitar lessons (oh and I just resume my guitar lesson this month), routined supper. = No reason to dress up.
Its so exciting that I could cough out dopamine. But yes, it drains out all my dopamine level, which means I am chemically imbalance in my brain right now.
I NEED DOPAMINE!
On a brighter side, I have regular exciting sex routine, it helps. Yes the roleplaying does helps.
I cant wait to finish O'level that has been delayed and delayed and delayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment