_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Goodbye to you.

Interesting stuffs. I find some connections in it.



Just finished writing in my notepad.
There are tonnes and millions of things that I should do and want to do.
Christmas is coming and of course, celebration is needed.
A reason to party thats it.
But I guess, this Christmas I wont get to spend it with you, unlike the last.
But we are going to celebrate it all the same right?
Just not on the day itself.
But well, it would do good. I can have fun with my girlies!

This month, guitar wasnt really my drive at all.
But I would find it back.

Had quite a chat with The Ex.
But for your own good, leave the girl.
She should learn.

I had some laughs this afternoon.
I was laughing away, talking to a scaled reptile, I would say.
To think that it would be so silly, so cute, so dumb of it to think that its something worth, when its really nothing.
To say something really stupid can really piss something off. Boo hoo.
I can say its really fun without even throwing a cent in.
But nah, the lonely reptile escaped.
I wasnt even laughing enough.

No comments: