_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Green Praying Mantis. Kung fu style!

A huge praying mantis just appeared in my house, on a wall just right behind me.
It was green and 2.5 inch of length.
IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN ONE!
I was fansinated, althought not very willing to chase it away, I had to ask my Dad to do it, its very disturbing to have it right behind me.

I felt very guilty and conscience disturbed after having it in a plastic bag. (Its still alive.) I had to set him free by cutting a small hole on the plastic bag and throw it out the window, it should by then crawl out by itself.

Althought Im not a very superstitious person, as many known me as, I still felt very discomposed by its appearence. I checked the signs on the internet, many had said, its a sign of good luck and fortune, but do not harm it or it will change the wheels of luck.

I did not felt likewise though.
The feeling it gave me was like, like something is gonna change real soon. Something's gonna happen for real. Good or bad happening I do not know. But I do know that something's gonna change forsure. As though telling me something... and surely I regretted chasing it out in a rude mannering.

I had moth and other insects appearing at my house but this is something else.

Lets hope for the best. Gambatte gambatte!

No comments: