_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Paradiz.





Today was a funny day.
Went town with YT, PY and LY.
I shall only mention the incidents where we laughed til our stomach ache.
We went into Watson. The girls was shopping for cosmetics.
Yt was playing with the cosmetics. She used the liquid eyeliner to draw her little tattoo that she used to draw in class. A boy on the left a girl on the right hand.
She couldnt so she asked me to help her to draw the girl. I dont know why, but it ended up as a chick. And I dont know why we had a good serious laugh.
And she forced a chicken on my hand. This is the result.




My chicken she drew looks more like a bat.
At the end of the day, we went to get some tou hua.
We were having a convo. At the end of that convo, YT finished talking so we were like just looking at her. And just when we were about to turn away, she took out a Banana. THAT WAS JUST SOOO RANDOM. We laughed for a good five minutes.




We continued our convo after the laugh. And then that incident whereby I banged myself against the wall-like-curtains by the fear of cockroaches was mentioned. We laughed all the way from the shop, across paradiz. People who dont know about that incident can ask me. You can ask me how I looked right into the guy's eyes and bang myself against the curtains. I'll be glad to play back the scene.

P.S I saw the Xiao Yuan Superstar the youngest guy!
HE SMILE AT ME SO CUTE!
If I were to get his autograph and he were to ask, which episode do I like most,
I would be totally clueless.

P.P.S Work tomorrow. CRYS. But Im broke. I have no new year's clothings.
What a sad world.

P.P.P.S No guitar lesson till 22th. Thats another sad thing.

EDIT: My sister just made me laugh again. If you did watched the youtube video I posted earlier on, you would realised Envy were swaying or head-banging or whatever.
And my sister told me she was watching the video and listening to the music and she said she didnt realise her head was swaying in circles all the while. LOL. But she said the music was great. Well thats not the main point. The point IS she watched them swayed til her head swayed in circles. Okay my english is deteriorating.

No comments: