Day 1.
The first day was pretty much tiring. Unpacking, exploring the island and stuffs.
Went to Koufu for my first meal.
Went to book in.
Unpack. Napped.
Went to Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon.
Ate Sakae Sushi.
Went back to the chalet.
Drink. Slept.
Day 2.
Woke up by my sis's call. Shower, met up with them.
Cycled to Tanjong beach. O.M.G The water there is sooo clear and green. Everything just looked perfect. Made me feel like just touching the water, jumping into it.
Cycled back. IT RAINED, AGAIN. Bastard weather. Sent my Sis and her Bugs back.
Nick and I walked to 7-11. On our way there, I was running and fooling around in the rain, and then I slipped and fall into darkness. Seriously, I was scared out of my wits when my head hit the ground. I blacked out. I couldnt see nothing, all I felt was pain. I was groaning and screaming so loudly in pain. Never in my life I was that scare. When I could finally stand up, I felt very dizzy, the world was really spinning around me.
Reached 7-11. Snacked.
Went into the water at Tanjong beach.
There's this dog. So cute. Nick was playing with it in the water. And it keep chasing him in and out of the water. SO BLOODY FUNNY! The dog was barking and chasing and chasing.
Went back.
It was late.
Went to the toilet at the beach on purpose even though theres toilet provided at the chalet. IT was the most awesome feeling I had ever experienced. The toilet was so cozy and relaxing. Showering in the open shower, with the breeze and the music. There is one song I liked. I couldnt find it anywhere. Not even in the 50 first dates soundtrack CD. I swore I heard it in that movie before. This is SO SAD.
Went back.
Nick talked to two foreigners for a few hours and I drank their liquor. Malibu coconut flavour. Never taste it before. Nice.
Slept.
Day 3.
Woke up 5am to watch to sunrise. Enjoying the breeze.
Walked back to the chalet.
Went for a swim at the pool.
Went to Palawan beach.
MY SANDCASTLE WAS SO MAGNIFICENT. Destroyed by the waves.
Showered, went home.
We brought a camera but we didnt took any pictures. WHAT JOKE.
I sincerely miss Sentosa and the nights and the breeze and the beach and the shower and the AMBIANCE.
No comments:
Post a Comment