Different paragraph with different incident that took place. This is how I felt at the very moment.
-
"I remembered my Mom telling me how she would have not gotten married if she knew how it would turned out."
"Ya ya, your Mom and I thinks alike."
I really wonder if there is no problems with the financial status, would they have said the same thing? If yes, then its good to think thrice.
-
The machines are eating out my patience and soul, slowly and torturing.
-
Telling a blue collar worker about the high life and good life when he's working his ass off out of nothing sure aint helping at all.
-
The next time im going through PMS, I should skip work. Really shorten my life. Wait, that's a good thing.
-
Im basically losing it! Im totally tripping right now. Every second is a clenched fist, tight lips, gritted teeth. Do not even come closer to the line, or even cross the line. I swear to the next fag who make me flare up.
-
I feel dumb. I feel useless. I feel stupid. I feel incapable. Inconfident. COMPLETELY! I am Trish, I should quit. Whatever this job had made me felt before, had never been there. I never been that.
-
Kay whatever. Phases that took place. But honestly, I am speaking through gritted teeth the whole day. IT WAS "EMOTIONAL ANGST". There are times I just lose it. The aunties prolly didnt dare to talk to me. I was banging the keyboard, throwing the mouse when something cropped up. Or even, abandon the work load and just stood there, gratifying my child's tantrum. The few times I went to the toilet and weeped for absolutely nothing in concern.
What? Its coming in and yet again.
Sorry for the boring post. Im dead tired.
Morning.
P.S The shoutings and the fightings made our love grew, only but stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment