Wee. Just bought my black iPod classic 80GB a week ago.
Havent been updating recently. A sudden hiatus.
Sorry for being so busy with my life.
Sorry for being unable to visit, Gappers! Hope there would be another drinking session with you guys next month.
My new hobby at work. Just keep on writing.
My little note from work:
What does staring at the wall all day's worth?
$73 + suicidal thoughts in the idling mind.
With all the senseless talks back there, it is no wonder how they ended up spitting at me. They spit daggers through their smiles. Im amazed at the degree of idiocy they are using their brain cells with. Such hypocrisy.
It is a mental torture. No really but thanks.
I just got this huge surge to run around naked, screaming and yelling like a scrawny bimbo, till my throat quivers and vibrates. I couldnt beg and yearn for nothing more but weeds. Yes please, give me the budda.
Its funny how the room is so square. My instinct tells me that its all inter-connected. The room is square, our OM (operation method) is square and one day our mind will soon be "squared".
Its degrading. We are humans not robots. Humans tell the computer what to do. But in this case, not a chance. Sorry its too fucking boring. This job really question my ability and my capability to numb my own painful existence.
"The company pays you $73 to stand around and do nothing. What more can you ask. Just close one eye and do your things."
No im sorry. I cant. Cause if I do, the next second I would be closing both eyes and the next second you would see me outside the company without the $73.
Concerning the N level matter, I still havent got the guts to confess. Maybe I should write a manifesto declaring the truth. She is with antipation yet I am with trepidation. I brought this upon myself all along.
I came this far, I should never stop.
I just need a drink and a crazy night thats all.
-
I feel so blissful right now.
Great boyfriend great family.
What else can I ask for?
Looking forward to Decemeber or January.
We are gonna travel! Hope its foreal.
And a LeeHwa please.
Its gonna be a CRAZY CHRISTMAS.
Last christmas I gave you my heart
but the very next day, you gave it away.
This year, to save me from tears,
I gave it to someone special.
Bye. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment