Just had a looong good chat with David =3 I guess thats how people are... I never know how Hsu is before the wipe. I guess this wipe really change many things but one good thing it shows how really people are.. In the end it all dont matters to me.. Cause i know your that ungrateful. U can as well throw our memories away. I bet you dont even remember who was with you when u lost faith. Lost faith and motivation. I really thought how good how strong our friendship were. But in the end I lost it so easily. Even tho you dont realise it. Its already slipping away from you. I wants to tell u that dont regret it when im gone.. It will then shows u whos helping u all the while.
Bleh It wouldnt matters no more. Im just gonna stay useless for bit until I get my new laptop. Just sits around and chat. Or go global. =\ thX David.. Your like the only person I really talk to.. And the Nicole will be getting a piece of me when im back ;S Your feeling me ? =3 You betta..
No comments:
Post a Comment