These few days i have been confusing myself with things that maybe isnt reasonable or with some lame stupid stuffs.. Been feeling depressed lately..
Sleepless nights continued. I dont know why i cant sleep at night. And some time in the day when i really tried sleeping. I cant. I feel so so tired but everytime i lie down images and thoughts keep squeezing into my brain and its so vivid, it never gets blurry. Dont say i never try hard enough. i lie there for hrs and hrs its just wasting my time. Even though if im really tired I still cant fall asleep. And i really really wants to sleep. So thats y everytime i got a chance to feel sleepy i immediately take these chance to sleep well. And i will put everything aside just to get some rest. I even cancel my appearance for the hang out of the day just to slp. Some will understand. And things has started to get so bad that i starting to vent my anger on friends. I sorry xy if these few weeks i've been really irritating or boiling. I know you could understand. You havent shouted or screaming at me. Thanks fer ya patience. Thats really the person i should thank.
Money is slipping out like fine sand get blown away by the wind and I will never get it back. Or will i? k stop crapping. Jobs? Suckers. What kind of fuck do they really want? Diploma to work in a restaurant as a waitress? Stfu! I dont understand it. Why dont you just call? So many i actually cant believe none of them called.
Ima bitch! I dont really understand what i want. Whats wrong with me?! Ever since kwang broke up with me. Im starting to act like a slut. Do what sluts do. I really really hate myself but i dont understand why i did things like that. Im a fugly fucking fucker+sucker. Xy pls i need you to help me. Only you i can seek advice for. Only you knows what happened all the way. And I really meant all that way. Im a stupid bitch!
Friends? If there are many looking for a perfect one. Im sorry theres no human like that exist at all. Maybe to the planet Z. Look if you want. Im sorry but you've got to have the unlimited patience to withstand their bad points. And i 've empathsize these many times but seems like no one really understand or is that they understand but nth is done but gossiping. I know, I have done some gossiping too but these only the one and only one i gossiped about. Ask yt she knows. Lol. Look. My tolerance level is high thats y i can stay with xy for a long long time. And now we became really close. Take a stand.
No comments:
Post a Comment