_____________________________________________ Just listening to the voices...

Friday, July 08, 2005

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting
******************
And I wrote this letter in my head
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
but now you're gone
And I can't think straight
**********************
This could be the one last chance
To make you understand
**********************
I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know I won't forget you
**************************
Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of droping out of school
And leave this place to never come back
***********************************
So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here I'll be waiting
**********************
This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again
**************************************
I close my eyes
And all I see is you
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget you
And I'd do anything for you

No comments: