Saturday, June 18, 2005
I knew it from the start. U still cant let go of the past relationship. I know u would love her more than u do love me. This few days u kept talking about ur ex. Like what would she do in this that situation. At where when. It hurts me so bad even though i always put up a tough front and makes u think that i do not care. If ever u had a chance i bet u would rather go back to her. I know u still miss remember the time i asked you. Do you ever missed her. U told me you do still. Im so afraid you would go back to her. I cant stand you having another lady occupied another space of your heart. I felt incomparison to her. I felt so small, afraid, tiny and weak. Shes just too great... Shes just too perfect... Shes seem the only one just perfect for you. Even thought ur right beside im know u dont only see me in your eyes. How you wish im her. Im sorry im not her. I cant be her. Shes more unique than me on ur eyes. I always saw something in your eyes that you are beginning to get fustrated about me. It makes me feel afraid. Did you know i even cried? I doubt you don even ur here. Im beginning to treasure. Im beginning to feel it. The pain... I beg you dont push me away. Dont neglect me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment